Trade Debtor Finance Consultants


Are you waiting 30, 60 or 90 days to be paid?

Turn your Unpaid Invoices into cash!

Learn about Factoring with no direct upfront cost. Basically one call and your in touch with up to 28 lenders and products receiving a written quote.


Our aim is to make you aware of how your business can increase it’s cash flow. Factoring, Debtor Finance, Invoice Discounting could suit your business?

Let Trade Debtor Finance Consultants explain what products are available from over 20 different Factoring lenders that would specifically suit your business needs.

Our Process – 3 Simple Steps To Get You Access To Your Cash Flow Fast

Unpaid Invoices!

You own a business and you have invoices outstanding from your debtors. Waiting for the cash to come in can be time consuming and stressful on you and your business. Working day to day just waiting to be paid can stunt business growth and you could find yourself turning business away. Well if this is your business than you have found the way to changing everything

1. Call TDFC or Fill out the Online Quote form

Contact a Trade Debtor Finance Consultants on 0417 710 767 and have an obligation free and no cost call with a specialist today. Our service is free to you and your business. A friendly consultant will discuss your needs and whether this is Factoring option is suitable for you. If it is then we simply send you a Privacy Act and ask for information about your business that helps us get to know your business better.

2. Get Paid In 24 Hours

Have those outstanding invoices turned into cash by Debtor Finance. Have 80% of your invoice total in your account in 24 hours so you can pay your expenses and stop turning potential business away to competitors. The remaining 20% is paid once debtor pays the invoice

3. Ongoing Support

Trade Debtor Finance Consultants will continue providing you support and answering any further questions at no cost to you for the life of the facility. Your business continues operating and trading as normal. Your business can continue to provide service or sell products and have your invoices turned into cash. With the extra cash flow and time on your hands the growth and success of your business is about to begin

How can we overcome these financial obstacles and increase cash flow?

When trying to expand, businesses can come up against many financial obstacles. One of these can be cash flow problems or more to the point the lack of it. Cash flow is essential when trying to take your business to the next level, and without it, it is almost impossible for that change to happen. There’s a simple answer to that question and the answers can be found in invoice discounting, debtor finance and factoring. This primarily entails the debts owed to a company by the debtors. However, if they set up a debtor finance facility with the best debtor finance company through Trade Debtor Finance Consultants businesses will certainly be able to get access to the cash they need much quicker.

Businesses normally are owed money by their clients. They don’t usually get it all in one large lump sum. Instead they get it in dribs and drabs over a long period of time which can greatly impact on business operations.

Who can benefit from debtor finance, factoring and Invoice Discounting services?

  • Funding is available to growing companies with a high level of customers
  • As your business grows the facility chosen grows with it
  • Lenders don’t require real estate security in most cases
  • Help grow your businesses purchasing power with increased cash flow
  • Have 24/7 access to your accounts via online client portals

As a result businesses that have large amounts of money owed to them by debtors, require faster cash flow to sustain cash flow. These businesses should contact a Trade Debtor Finance Consultants and consider a debtor finance, invoice discounting, factoring facility and how it can benefit their business. When businesses do not have the money they need in the required time frame it truly restricts their progress.

Therefore Trade Finance, Debtor Finance, Factoring Consultants can help you maximize your cash flow to reinvest back into your business and make it as successful use Trade Debtor Finance Consultants services today! For more information on debtor finance, factoring and invoice discounting speak to one of our consultants at Trade Debtor Finance Consultants on 0406 448 955.

Find more products, for your industry and your business

  • Manufacturing
  • Wholesale Trade
  • Property & Business Services
  • Agriculture & Mining
  • Construction
  • Transport & Storage
  • Retail Trade
  • Export Facilities
  • Import Facilities 
  • New Business Owner

Leave a Reply Cancel reply