Wholesale Trade Business Improvement with Debtor Finance
Why would a business in the Wholesale Trade industry need Trade Debtor Finance Consultants (TDFC)?
The Wholesale Trade industry sells large quantities of goods to retailers who will resell at an increased price. Increased Cash flow can either increase your purchasing power with the manufactures so you can have greater options. Debtor finance is an option to your cash flow concerns. A wholesale business can greatly benefit from using Trade Debtor Finance Consultants because we can take out the hard work of searching for the right lenders and hours of phone calls. Have a written quote in a day. Imagine the possibilities and have one of our consultants make that true for you. Anything from more variety of products to sell, hire staff, marketing, discounts, new equipment, etc. Working in the wholesale trade industry is ideal for using debtor finance, factoring, invoice discounting.
What size does your business has to be?
Trade Debtor Finance Consultants has a large variety of lenders who can support your business. Small, medium, large business can use TDFC to find a facility that is perfect for them.
How much does it cost?
Trade Debtor Finance Consultants do not charge you for our consultations or for our ongoing support. It is what separates TDFC from traditional brokers.
Lenders who offer their financial services will charge a % fee from the invoices they fund to you. Up to 80% of an invoice in your account in hours for you to spend and improve your business.
Talking to a consultant today could be the greatest first step you could take to:
- Improve your service quality and quantity
- Having Unpaid Invoices paid in hours not days
- Increasing business cash flow
- Paying creditors on time
- Growing your business
- Paying bills faster
- Maintain machinery and equipment
- Taking out all the hard work of finding the right lending facility
- Upgrading all your old outdated equipment
- Having your business expand to multiple locations
- Ability to take on more work and make your business work harder
How much information on my business do I need to give to TDFC
Trade Debtor Finance Consultants will ask you a range of questions that help us get to know what is important to you. From this we can assess your options and assist you with choosing the best lenders in Australia.
- Name, Business Name, Business Contact Details
- A signed PRIVACY ACT
- Amount of debtors and how much is owed (found on your debtors ledger)
- What you could and would use your extra cash flow for
- How and when you would like to start
What happens if I contact TDFC?
- You can have a FREE consultation with an experienced debtor finance consultant
- Have all your options explained and find answers to your questions
- Find out what facility will suit your needs and desires for your business
- Have the most suitable lenders offered in our free debtor finance quote to you
- You can decide when or if you want to proceed.
- You take out all the hard work of finding a debtor finance, invoice discounting , factoring facility
Contacting a Debtor Finance, Factoring, Invoice Discounting Specialist
Check ourto send an online enquiry and we can contact you at a time that is suitable for you
Find out more about what, , is