The manufacturing industry has been doing it tough for a number of years. Cost of wages and materials has slowly silenced our once strong industry. China and other importing nations with lower cost of living has made our pricing out of touch. Seeing the big car dealers closing and going overseas is exactly the point here. In order to compete with the like of China, you need cash flow. China in most cases have never offered terms. Asking business owns to pay freight on Board.
How can Trade Finance and Debtor Finance help Manufacturers?
Debtor Finance can assist in taking the pressures off those situations. Utilizing Invoice funding will release a steady cash flow to your business, while you are growing. The best thing is, these products grow with your business.
Here is how it works. You have numerous invoices for funding. You process them in and the lender verifies the work is completed. When the invoices have been verified complete, you can access up to 80% of the amount within 24-48 hours. Once the time comes the debtor pays the financier and you will receive the rest of your 20%.
Once a debtor finance is in place a Trade Facility can be setup in order to purchase. both products are secured against each other.
For more information about which lenders suit your needs then contact us today, it’s a complete free service and you should take full advantage. Call Trade Debtor Finance on 1300 008 332 and talk to one of our specialist in this area.
Read through TDFC Privacy Act before sharing information with a consultant. PRIVACY ACT
Let Us Know How We
Can Best Help You!
Enquire for a FREE consultation
and advice on the right facility for your specific needs!